MEDICAL CLINIC MIAMI
Looking for Medical Marijuana in Miami?
Now that medical marijuana is legal in Miami you will need a place to legally acquire the marijuana you need. Miami Aid Wellness works with the licensed dispensaries in Florida by writing prescriptions for Florida patients and updating those prescriptions every 30, 45 or 70 days.
We have a qualified and knowledgeable doctor who will prescribe the correct type and amount of medical marijuana you need. Miami Aid Wellness has knowledge of a variety of strains of marijuana, each one with a different strength and intensity. We will use our detailed knowledge of the different types of medical marijuana to help you make an informed decision on which one is best for you.
Miami Aid Wellness works with the best medical marijuana dispensaries, medical cannabis delivery services, and medical marijuana storefronts in Florida. These are the licensed dispensaries with which we work:
- Modern Health Concepts (Costa Nursery Farms)
- Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary and Delivery Service
- Trulieve (Hackney Nursery)
- CHT Medical (Chestnut Hill Tree Farm)
- The Green Solution (San Felasco Nurseries)
- Surterra Therapeutics (Alpha Foliage Inc.)
- Knox Medical (Knox Nursery)
- GrowHealthy (McCRory’s Sunny Hill Nursery)
Miami Aid Wellness will assist with knowledge regarding your medical marijuana needs
There are a variety of different strains of medical marijuana and each one has a different level of intensity; the doctor at Miami Aid Wellness can provide a detailed description of each strain and help you decide which one is needed for the condition from which you are suffering.
Sometimes the staff at lesser medical clinics will suggest a strain or dosage that is too strong for a first time patient, or too weak for someone with more serious needs. We will listen to you carefully and help make an informed suggestion based on your needs and tolerance.
There are also a variety of consumption methods for medical marijuana and they can seem overwhelming and confusing if you are unfamiliar with them. The doctor at Miami Aid Wellness will help to clarify and simplify the various options so that you can make the choice that suits you best. The options we can help you with are:
- Vaporizers – with this method you insert a cartridge containing the medical marijuana in a vape pen. The benefit of this method is that you can accurately gauge the dose you receive because the cartridge will be labeled with the amount of marijuana it contains and how much you get from each “dose”. You will feel the effects within 5 – 30 minutes of use. Miami Aid Wellness can recommend a variety of vape pens and cartridges at various price ranges that can be acquired from Florida dispensaries.
- Pills – these contain marijuana oil and are easy to use and discreet. They are also one of the most accurate dosage methods, however, it can take up to 2 hours before you start feeling the effects.
Miami Aid Wellness serves people from all over Florida.
Even though we are based in Miami we are happy to provide legal medical marijuana prescriptions to patients from all over the state of Florida. We will serve residents in the Miami area as well as residents from the following Florida locations:
- Key West
Miami Aid Wellness is the most comprehensive medical marijuana clinic in Miami
While the FDA has not yet approved the use of medical marijuana they do support the scientific research of its beneficial effects. This is an indication of the increasing acceptance of marijuana for medical use.
Despite its acceptable legal status marijuana is still listed as a schedule 1 drug by the DEA which puts in the highest tier of illegal drugs. This means that attempting to acquire marijuana by illicit means could result in substantial legal trouble. Miami Aid Wellness works with dispensaries that are authorized to legally distribute medical marijuana without our patients needing to fear legal retribution.
Scientific research on the effects of medical marijuana continue to be conducted and the results have so far been positive. Miami Aid Wellness supports this research and we are sure that the benefits of medical marijuana will soon be known and accepted by the general population.
Until that day comes, and after that day comes, Miami Aid Wellness will be at the forefront of medical marijuana knowledge and information in Miami.
Miami Aid Wellness is the most complete and professional medical marijuana licensing and services outlet in Miami. Contact us to make an appointment.
Miami Aid Wellness